Request for Partnership with Bikes Not Bombs
Thank you for your interest in partnering with Bikes Not Bombs. With our community partners, we are able to more effectively use the bicycle as a vehicle for social change and increase the reach and impact of our programs. Additionally, strategic partnerships help us increase our organizational capacity and the range of services we can offer.
To receive the full application, please fill and submit the Intent to Apply for Partnership form to confirm your eligibility. Please email Gary Chin, Director of Community Engagement at email@example.com if you have any questions.
We will not consider partnerships with:
- Programs operated to benefit for-profit organizations.
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, citizenship status, age, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Submitted applications will be reviewed based on the selection criteria outlined below:
- Mission Fit: Partner organization's mission must be dedicated to the mobilization of marginalized people living in Boston or the Global South, youth empowerment and employment, racial equity, environmental sustainability, or other areas identified in our 2025 Strategic Plan.
- Mutual Benefit: Program partnership would be mutually beneficial with relatively low costs to participating organizations.
- Attainability and Sustainability: Program partnership is financially and operationally sustainable, and aligns with already established BNB structures.
- Partnership Quality: Partnership deepens the reach and impact of BNB programming.
- Risk Mitigation: Participating organizations are excited about the collaboration, with an almost certain expectation of positive outcomes.