Good afternoon Bike-A-Thon riders, volunteers, and supporters,
We have been watching the weather forecast like hawks, and we regret to advise you that, because of severe thunderstorms predicted for this Sunday, we will be postponing our 36th annual Bike-A-Thon until the following Sunday, September 17, 2023.
Unfortunately, all of our weather sources are consistently predicting thunderstorms, and we do not want to put riders or volunteers at risk. While there is always a chance that the forecast could change, we are choosing to make this decision now, rather than Saturday, so that you have time to adjust your plans.
We are all incredibly grateful for your support and your fantastic fundraising. We all look forward to seeing you on September 17th, same times, same places.
If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our heartfelt appreciation.
Director of Development